Saturday, July 18, 2009

Your Mouth Is Like A Magazine.

I know I've said this before, but one thing that I really hate the most is when people talk crap about a situation that they have absolutely NO clue about. It's so annoying and immature. I swear, it's like people just talk cause they have a mouth. They think that their world is always going to be okay. That they're never going to go through anything bad just because they have everything right now. It's so stupid.

I'm tired of hearing so many people talk their crap about my parents. Saying that they're just lazy and crap. My dad has a HERNIATED DISK, retards. My dad is a strong man, mentally and physically. If my dad could take the pain, he would be working. If he's not working it's not cause he's being lazy. It's because he really can't take the pain. Ugh! And even after everything you did to break my parents' heart, they were still there for you, and you repay them like this?

'I don't talk to Lourdes because she always complains about how she never has money. I think she says that cause she expects me to give her money...'

No, that's not why she talks to you. She talks to you because your her family. Her sister. She wants someone to be there for her, because she doesn't have her family anymore. She thought that things would change between all you guys, but it didn't. You guys only keep screwing us all over. I don't care if you don't talk about me; you're hurting my mom. If you're hurting my mom then you're hurting my whole family.

Next time you ask me to go to your house and I say no, then you know why. I don't care if you get butt hurt or anything.

I honestly hope you learn to grow up and not judge things the way you do now. If you only knew everything my family has gone through to get to where we are. If you only knew the pain you all caused my mom; but honestly, I hope you guys are living good lives. I won't wish you bad. I'll pray that you learn from this and that you grow up. I hope that you learn to appreciate all the good stuff you have, because life is too short, and a lot of the time when you least expect it, you'll lose what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment