Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stupid Technology.

I get that we're not born with phones or iPod Touches, but really? Ha. Man, this has been a hell of a week; and it's only Wednesday.

First, phones are disconnected Monday, so I have to depend on this weak ass signal to keep me in touch with Andy and Jenny, which sucks cause it's super slow and it goes off every like half hour or so.

I also got new music on Monday from Monica's computer, and I was all excited and I made a playlist last night, and now my iPod or iTunes just deleted everything off my iPod except for my apps today. It's all acting stupid now. I don't know if it was iTunes or the iPod, but either way it sucks. That's about the only thing I had to keep me distracted. And I can't restart it either cause it just stops in the middle of it restarting.

Maybe I will go to the Y with my family today. I need it...

Hopefully things get better soon. For my family, Andy, me, and for everyone else.

I'm not a Debbie Downer, haha. I'm still hopeful, and I have faith that everything will turn out fine. It just sucks that everyone around me is going through something, and there's nothing I can do to help.

AND now, I might have to transfer over to Alta Loma High. How gay is that? Another transfer. But whatever. It's just high school to me now. Nothing to be excited or thrilled about. I just want to graduate and get start my life already so that I don't end up like this with my family. I don't want prom, or grad night, or senior pics, or a letterman jacket, or a class ring, or to go to any of the dances; I just want to finish, and get started with college and my career.

It may be sad that I see things this way, but reality is high school is just high school. In the end, it doesn't matter what you did, as long as you graduate and get a life somehow.

1 comment:

  1. Ay Deb, we're all in the same boat. I get you lady. What you said about High School, totally true.

    ReplyDelete