Yesterday would have been a great day if I wasn't so tired and menstrual, haha.
I went to my little sister, Isabel's, basketball game. The kids are getting better, but they still lost. The little monsters from the other team were all mad for the first half cause my sister's team wasn't letting them shoot, haha. But then they got slaughtered the second half, aha. Oh well. At least they're improving.
I like that my dad and Andy are coaching. It really gives my family time to be together and have something to do. It's like a time away from our problems cause our head is focused on the kids on the team. And I also love watching Andy coach, haha. He's so good with kids. I always tease him and tell him that all that medical training he's doing is going to be for nothing cause I bet he's going to end up as a teacher instead, haha. He just laughs and says no.
(Watching how the kids are improving also makes me happy. I've always liked to watch people grow and progress in anything. It makes me excited and happy to see their face when they finally get to accomplish what they want. Oh no, haha, maybe I'll end up being a teacher. Haha, nah. I don't hate kids anymore, but I don't love them either. Haha.)
After the game, Andy, Rene, and I went to Ontario Mills, and I went shopping (: I haven't done that in forever! I bought this cute navy blue tunic, and a black V-neck, and muscle shirt at Forever 21, of course. Then we went to Hot Topic, and they had just brought out some Michael Jackson shirts. Rene and I bought one cause they were only $15, which is really cheap for Hot Topic and the shirts being about Michael Jackson. Mine was better though, haha.
Then we went to eat at In n' Out, and we came home. Andy practiced his song for church, and I was trying to help him. Then we knocked out for like two hours, haha. We woke up at around 5 o' clock and then he had to leave, and he dropped us off at my aunt's house where they were having this ceremony thing to raise money for a church in Mexico I think.
Okay, so we get there and my mom was helping my grandma with her little tostada stand thing by just collecting the money the customers were giving. Then she's all "Hey, stand here and help your grandma with the money. I have to go to the bathroom." so I just said okay cause I thought it was only gonna be for like five minutes. Well, I ended up helping her for the rest of the night, ha. It felt good being there. I felt like I was doing it for a good cause. Then my aunt gets there like at 8 o' clock. I wanted to leave right after that, ha. She started drinking and acting all like nothing happened. I gave her the cold shoulder. I think she noticed it. I don't care.
Then I came home like around 10:23. I was exhausted! Andy and I knocked out again for I think like two and a half hours. I was not feeling well at all, aha. He went home, and I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up at 8:30 today, and I feel good. I feel like going out somewhere like the movies or something. Hopefully Andy feels better and we end up going (:
So that was my whole Saturday. It would have been a good day if only I wasn't cramping, and I was feeling way better, but overall, if I would have been feeling good, it would have turned out to be a great day (: Ha, this was a pointless blog, but I don't care. It felt good to write about my day.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment