Haha, today was fun thanks to Andy<33
Took my family out to El Siete Mares restaurant in Pomona. And we all had a really great time. I love the mariachi from there; haha, I'm such a beaner :p
But I don't care, I got to sing with them and my baby; it was really fun (:
Then my grandma sang Happy Birthday to my dad, and my uncle Jose sang too!
Awww, I hadn't heard him sing in forever...
All in all, it was a great night.
We laughed, and joked, and talked, and sang the whole night. We haven't been out like that as a family in such a long time! Thank you so much, baby<33 We owe you big time!
I know my dad really enjoyed it. That was the most important thing. Thank you, my love, for everything! Muah!<333
Happy 37th Birthday, Daddy!<33
I love you<33
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment