Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Standing in the Dark.

Yesterday, I had a talk with my dad. We still have no idea where we're going. Most likely, we're going to end up in Rialto. We have enough money to let us stay here for another month, which would mean I start school at Chaffey, but I honestly don't want to. I hate starting school smack in the middle of a semester or quarter. Then my grades suffer because of it, and I have to do a lot of catching up.

So, my dad wanted to know my opinion. Honestly, I don't care what happens. I just want my parents to stop stressing, especially my dad cause he's the one that struggles the most to try to keep us going. I think that moving to Rialto would be a better chance for us to better everything out. The plus sides: (a) I'll live literally like 7 minutes away from Andy (b) I like Rialto High; I went there my whole sophomore year. It's a nice school, AND I won't be so new there (c) $4 dollar movie theatre by Ike, haha.

But besides everything else that I listed, it's mostly for my family. I just want everything to be better. That's what I told my dad.

My dad told me that he wants us to be happy too, but in reality, I am happy. I'll live if I don't go to Chaffey and graduate from there even though I really wanted to stay in choir over here, and do the plays my senior year, but if we move, it's because God wanted it that way. And you can't question what the Big Man wants for you. I'm honestly happy with where I stand in my life, wherever I go. It doesn't matter. Nothing can bring me down. All that matters to me now are the important things. I just want to graduate and get everything done. I'm honestly just exhausted with changing schools, but it has it's plus sides like meeting new people.

The whole truth is that I just want my family to be happy, and whatever and wherever we go or do, I know that it's only a step closer to getting us out of this big hole that we're trapped in.

Well, anyway, I think my dad felt a bit of relief that I'm a bit more grown up and I see things in a different perspective now. I think that was like a weight lifted off his shoulder that I wasn't going to be too much of a burden when he says the words 'we moving' again.

So, yeah, that's my status on my whole thing on where I'm going to be next. I have like two weeks before my family actually decides where we're going. And they better decide fast cause school starts on the 10th, haha. I don't want to start off as being the new kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment