It's nice to have someone that understands where you're coming from. Someone who knows what your history is. Personally, I don't like my past, but I love how I can look back and reminisce and realize how much I've changed.
I went from being this depressed, angry girl to being someone who loves life and can find a bright side to most things now. The change in my life can only be viewed as a good thing. I love God and try to put him before any decision I make more often now.
I've run into a lot of people these past few schools that I've been to and not one person has made as much of an impact on me like Andy has. I'm more than honored to call him my boyfriend and to be able to be apart of his life is simply a blessing. He has taught me so much, and I'm still learning from him. I love spending everyday with him.
And I also love how he believed that I was going to grow and make a change for myself. Nobody has ever shown so much strength in watching me grow as he has done for me. Without him, I know that I would not be the person that I am today. I may not have many friends at all, but I know damn well that this man is my best friend.
I don't care what anybody else has to say about me being in his life cause now I know why they don't like me or this relationship. They're angry with the fact that from the day he met me, we've been inseperable. He spends every second of his day with me whether it's through text or if he's sitting right next to me. Reality of this whole situation is that everyone's angry because he'd rather be spending time with a seventeen year old. Another fact is that I think I act more mature than any of his friends ever have. That kind of amazes me.
I don't need to be rude and talk crap about people behind their backs just to make me feel important or above anyone else. I'm myself I don't need the world's attention to know that I'm worthy of something. Yeah, I may not have brand new clothes or I may not be as pretty as others are, but I at least have my dignity rather than to just talk crap about something that I know absolutely nothing about and make an ass of myself.
I know that there are those out there that can't stand me, and that's okay, I don't need you in my life. But you have to learn that in life you can't always get what you want. If Andy's not in your life, then you know why. He's in mine because I was there for him and I talked to him not just when I needed him, but HE needed someone to be there. If you don't have him in your life it's because you took him for granted. You felt that he was only going to be there for you when you needed him to. Well, you were wrong.
Take advantage of the things you have because in life, you won't know what have until it's gone. That's a promise. And that's the truth. I've leaarned that. My friends have learned that. And now you've learned that. Andy isn't just a friend. He is an amazing friend that everyone wants to have. But if you can't learn to grow up and keep up at his pace, you'll lose him.
The reason why he and I don't have many friends isn't cause we chose not to. The people around us just chose to quit and not keep up. But that's okay cause in the end, it all comes down to just Andy and Debbie. I have him, which is something you all are angry about and I don't care, and he has me until the bitter end.
So go ahead and keep talking. It's your loss anyway. (:
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment