That's my mood right now, ha.
Looks like I'm starting school at Chaffey. School starts in about a week from now. I'm semi-excited cause I'm getting out of the house finally. But I know eventually I'm going to have to move. So, that might suck. Especially if I really like the new choir teacher at Chaffey, and then I'll have to leave. I'll be like bummed out for about five minutes though. But it's all good. I'll get over it. I just hate moving in the middle of when I'm barely getting settled in.
My dad picked up my class schedule and they aren't even what I need. I still need a sixth to make up the 2.5 credits I'm behind, and I didn't want art. I wanted Sign Language and Forensic Science. Looks like I'm spending my first day of school in the counselor's office. That's nothing new, haha. Like seriously, every year that I start, they mess up my schedule and I end up in the counseling office for the majority of the day, haha. I find that funny and wierd.
Well, here's to the new school year. My senior year. Hopefully this year, I can prove to my parents that I'm more than what they think I am. I hope. Ha.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment