Everything is so confusing. She's confusing. I honestly don't know anymore.
The thing that I'm most angry and hurt about is that nobody ever let me have a say-so in whatever happened. Everything is always being discussed behind my back or around me. Sure, I hear about it, but then it just makes me even more angry that I've never been able to speak my mind about the whole situation.
This whole issue has been based on 'well, he said...' and 'well, she said...', but what about what I had to say?? Nobody ever bothered to ask me. I get that this whole relationship went back for a few years or whatever, but I still feel that I have a say in whatever's being done and how I've been judged by a lot of so-called 'friends'.
Apologies through text aren't fair to me. They never have been. If everyone can apologize to others face to face, then I think that I deserve to have that face to face apology too, along with the opportunity to discuss whatever happened. But no, I never got that chance.
Honestly, this whole situation is just tired for me. It's been like what, over a year and everyone is still angry? I don't know anymore, honestly. I'm just tired of it all. It's honestly stupid.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment