It's been a while since I've blogged, haha. I miss it...
Things have been good lately. Had a friend living with me for like two days. I miss her<3 But hopefully she's doing better now.
Uhh, my phone's about to be disconnected soon, so I apologize to anyone trying to reach me in like a week or two for not answering, ha. My dad has his court case in a couple of weeks; we're anxious for that to come. It'll determine what's going to happen next month. If I'm staying here for senior year or not. Not too excited for that, but whatever God wants to give me, I will take because I love him (:
I need to get out more often though. Things with the parents are getting a bit edgy...
Hopefully I can get that job Reba's trying to get me. If not, then oh well. Nothing new, ha. I'll just have to keep trying.
Oh, and today is Andy's and my One Year and Six Month Anniversay<33 I'm so happily in love with him ((: He makes me so happy. We're supposed to go to the Olive Garden today :D Haven't been there since Valentine's Day. I'm excited, haha.
So yeah, that's pretty much it. I can't wait to start my senior year on August 10th. Finally! Hopefully I can keep up at least a 3.0 GPA, haha. Haven't done that in a while. I should be able to since four of my classes will be electives (: I'm so proud of myself for making it this far even though I didn't exactly have a 4.0 GPA all these years. But I'm here, where a lot of people aren't. And I'm gonna graduate which a lot of people don't do, ha.
Well, that's it for now I guess. Gonna go talk to my Penguin. I miss him. Didn't see him today :/
Well, goodnight (:
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment