Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Few Things.

  1. I love my life, and the point it's in. I'm not going to lie, I'm in a tough spot, but our weaknesses are what make us stronger.
  2. The reason I don't regret anything that I've done in my life is because I believe that mistakes are to be learned from. Not something to be ashamed of.
  3. I used to be doubtful that God existed until one day the deacon from St. Joseph Church asked me "But if there really was a Heaven and a Hell? And there really was a God? Would you rather go to Hell because you didn't believe? Or would you rather die knowing that you're saved because you believed?" That was my 8th grade year.
  4. Sometimes, I look at myself in the mirror and I don't like what I see-- not on the outside, but on the inside-- so I try to change the things I dislike instead of putting myself down about it.
  5. I've always been the type to laugh at the mistakes I've made in life or when I mess up. I don't really get mad cause then I know that in a month or so I'll be laughing at whatever I did wrong.
  6. To be honest, I'm hardly ever quiet. I laugh, talk, and just am loud. It's who I am. Sometimes when I do get quiet though, it's either because I'm tired, in my own world, or something's wrong.
  7. When I perform, I get really nervous even though I've been doing it for five years now. It's still something I really need to work on.
  8. I used to be really depressed, angry, and I hated everything. Then I met Andy, and he turned everything around for me. Thank you, baby.
  9. Haven't had a stable home in almost four years. I move a lot due to financial reasons, but I'm never afraid to put it out there.
  10. People get annoyed by me because I tend to care too much for them. Sometimes I get annoyed with myself for caring too much for people who don't care that I care about them, so I just don't care for them anymore.
  11. I have many expanding branches in the artistic department. I love to sing, write, perform, read, and not many people know this but I have a pretty good hand to draw. I stopped drawing at the end of my seventh grade year. It was just something I didn't want to do. I prefer drawing abstract figures.
  12. Depending on what I'm doing, I tend to not be organized in a lot of things I do, but the funny thing is I always know where I can find things.
  13. Nugget is my French Poodle. Even though he smells, and can't see cause his hair's too long, I love him cause he keeps me safe in my house. I call him a 'dumb doorbell' cause sometimes he barks when people are only passing by my house.
  14. If I spend too much time at home or by myself, I start to focus on the little things around me. Even what I look like, so sometimes I have to do my hair and put on a bit of make up to make me feel pretty.
  15. I contradict myself a lot, but I guess it's cause I'm still growing up and trying to figure things out.
  16. I don't care much for politics or history.
  17. Secretly, I like moving now. I used to hate it cause I was retarded and thought that the friends I had were my life. The truth is, they weren't. So now, I love meeting new people and I have a variety of friends in Victorville, Ontario, Rialto, and Fontana.
  18. Just because I say the word 'friend' doesn't mean you or they really are my friend. It's just a shorter word than 'acquaintance'.
  19. Being blunt is unnecessary. The people who say they're blunt and don't care what people say, and can say what they want because everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and freedom of speech, etc. are lying when they say they don't care what anyone has to say, because once they hear that someone says something about them, they say what they think about the person. Why would you talk about the person if you wouldn't care?
  20. Letting go is one of the most difficult things that I've ever done in my life. It was difficult for me to go from having everything to having nothing, but change can be done. Accepting it is another thing.
  21. I get attached to people very easily. I'm working on not getting so attached though.
  22. Even though I say random things, it doesn't mean I'm dumb. I say random things because my mind is consistently working throughout the day.
  23. My focus has sucked lately. I have to work on it more.
  24. People who don't appreciate what they have are ridiculous. Same goes for people who are dying to have more than what they already have. You won't appreciate what you have until it's gone. I learned that the hard way.
  25. Sadly, I'm more mature than a lot of others that I've met my age. I'm seventeen by the way. The majority of the people I meet are all older than me.
  26. I come off as quiet when I first meet people. But if you notice, I'm still friendly in the way that if you talk to me, I respond with a strong voice, a smile, if you tell a joke that I find funny, I'll laugh along, and if you're talking about a certain subject, I'll try to relate so that I can get a conversation going.
  27. When I get nervous, I get too loud, or I ask a lot of questions, or I don't say much, and bite on my fingernails.
  28. One of the worst habits I have is procrastination. I always do my projects all last minute, or I end up asking for an extension date.
  29. From grades 2-9, I was a GATE (Gifted And Talented) and HONORS student. That all went down the drain after my sophomore year.
  30. I'm only behind 2.5 credits. I will be graduating next May of 2010. Can't wait. Then my life starts for real.
  31. I don't like to have too much sunlight in the house. It gives me headaches.
  32. The majority of my family sleeps on the floor.
  33. The most important things in life are the smallest things in life.
  34. One of my most favorite things to do is to watch movies. I love to get lost in a story that isn't mine. Sometimes I really need it.
  35. My iTouch is always with me, unless Andy has it. Without it, I would go crazy. Music keeps me sane. It's like my life contains it's own soundtrack. I listen to almost everything, so I have a song that suits almost every moment that happens in my life.
  36. I am a very loveable, understanding person. I love to give hugs, and I love to greet you like I haven't seen you in years just because I love being around you.
  37. The majority of the people I dislike, which would be around two or three, aren't because I judged them before knowing them. I dislike them because they (a)chose to judge me (b)have taken advantage of my friendship (c)have a lot they need to work on character-wise.
  38. I don't hate anyone. I dislike them, but I look at it this way: what if that person wasn't here tomorrow? How would you really feel if they weren't?
  39. I'm learning to swallow my pride when it comes down to apologizing or fixing a situation.
  40. When I argue with someone, I try to fix things before the day ends because the only regret that I would have if anything happened to that person after we parted would be that I couldn't tell them or show them that I loved them because we were in a disagreement.
  41. I hate it when people have a bitter relationship with their 'loved one' and then they see my relationship with Andy-- how he brings me roses on random occassion, opens the car door for me, etc.-- and they tell me that it all ends when you get married and last years together. Just because you have a bitter relationship, it doesn't mean that's how mine is going to end up.
  42. I also hate it when people can't take blame for what they do. When they have too much pride to admit they're wrong. Especially when the other person actually admits their mistakes and apologizes.
  43. My family comes first. No matter what.
  44. My parents are high school sweethearts. They met at Chaffey High School their junior year, and have been together for nineteen years, and married for almost seventeen.
  45. My mom was pregnant from me at nineteen and had me at twenty. My dad was the same age. And believe it or not, I was planned. And so were my younger brother, Rene, and two sisters, Isabel and Adriana.
  46. Personally, if Andy and I end up married and get to have a baby, I honestly believe that our kids will be smart, and that we will be really good parents. Our foundations are both strong.
  47. My parents have been there for me together since day one. Therefore, I got straight A's in elementary school.
  48. People that are too clean and are always criticizing others for how they live are a pain in the ass.
  49. I randomly laugh sometimes for no reason.
  50. Now, it is 6:17 a.m., and I should be in bed now, but I'm not, so I'm just going to stop writing now so that I can get ready for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment