I am! Haha. Taking a driving test is the easiest thing in the world, haha. Tuls-Lana was so right. You would have to be really slow to not be able to pass it, haha. But the people there are really rude! Well, yeah, I got back like an hour ago. I'm happy. And to top it all off, I got a perfect score, haha :D
At this point in my life, I feel really good about myself. I have straight A's still to this point, I've lost 10.5 pounds, and I just got my license. I feel ready for anything I have coming my way. I'm so proud of myself, haha. I may sound a bit conceited, but I don't care. This is all the truth about the way I feel at the moment.
Next, is moving time. Let's see what God has in store for my family and us next<33
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment