Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Believe We Can Achieve! C-High, You Know!

Haha, that's like the school cheer. It was pretty cool to be apart of a school with so much school spirit. I haven't seen a school with so much spirit in a while. And I find it pretty cool how everyone has to attend rallies. I think that it brings more spirit and love to the school because everyone knows what their school's clubs and teams can do.

It's kind of funny how the Dance Team gets more enthusiasm than the football team, haha. But you have to admit that watching them dance is pretty entertaining, haha. I miss dancing! Maybe I'll take a dance class in the near future.

Well, looks like Monday will be my last day here. I'm not gonna lie; there are a few people I'll miss. But what's new? Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment