Monday, August 31, 2009

Blue Hands.

This weekend was no fun at all for me. Everyone's all sick in my house, and Saturday morning I woke up with a bit of a tickle in my throat, and a tiny cough. I didn't feel sick at all, and it was really hot, so I decided to go swimming with Monica...

That was the stupidest thing I've ever done, haha.

I jumped in the water, and it was freezing cold, and it was wierd cause I felt both hot and cold at the same time. I've never felt that before. I got out of the pool pretty quickly, and I still felt hot and cold. Wierd.

Then I go inside, and my clothes were still all wet, and I try to drink water, and then my brother looks at me and goes, "Why are your lips all white??" And then my dad noticed it too. Then my hands started shaking like really hard, I couldn't even hold the can of Coke that I was drinking! I was so scared, haha. And then I look down at my hands and they're blue! Then I felt like I was going to barf and then pass out. Ugh, man. Worst day ever! So I did barf, then I went upstairs, and took a two hour nap on Monica's bed, haha.

Then yesterday, I thought I had gotten better, but I guess not. Today, I missed school thanks to my stupid cough! My throat is so irritated right now. But thank God I went to the doctor today. He prescribed me some medicine for it. I hope I'm better by tomorrow cause I don't want to keep missing school.

iaoghaisvfugjksgkfjh

No comments:

Post a Comment