Every night before I go to bed, and after I wake up in the morning, I weigh myself. I just like to be sure that I'm not gaining weight throughout the week. Well, anyway, I weighed myself yesterday morning, and it read 190 pounds. I was a bit disappointed, because last week, I left off on 189.5 pounds. Then last night, I weighed myself again and the scale read 191. I freaked out for like five minutes, haha. But then, I told myself to just wait for this morning. Maybe it was all the water that I had drank; it could have been weighing me down. Well, I woke up this morning, excited to see if I had lost two more pounds. I run to the scale, and it reads 190. I freaked out again for like two minutes this time, and then remembered that I've been feeling really bloated, and I've been cramping, haha. (Sorry if there are any guys reading this.)
I calmed down, then I came to the laptop on my kitchen table, and googled it. Looks like I may be held back from losing weight for this week. Or at least half a week. I'm not sure. My body's weird. Bloating, and water retention keeps you from losing weight. This is such a relief for me, haha. I read that a lot of girls gain a few pounds during that time, and then they lose it right after they release all of that stuff being held back. I feel so relieved. I thought that this was all the weight that I could lose for some reason, haha. I almost lost hope. But thank God for Google (:
So, for now, I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing, and hopefully I'll lose some weight after this thing comes and goes. Hopefully<3
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment