My english teacher is all about goals and dreams. Or so it seems. It's not a bad thing. I guess he feels that by setting and knowing your goals and what you want at a young age, you can pretty much lead yourself to a successful life, and it helps you prepare better for after graduation. He gave us a project to do based on it. We had to make a collage on our goals and dreams this weekend. I just finished.
The project was pretty simple for me, even though I'm still not exactly positive on what I aspire to be. But I think that a lot of things that I put on it can all lead me to the thing that I desire most in life: to be successful. Some of the things I put on it were: lose 30 lbs., to be more confident, be able to trust myself, good health, to love all of God's blessings, love my family no matter what, teach how to live a good life, and etc.
I find these words to all be a positive thing to helping me become successful because all of these things take some sort of effort and sacrifice to accomplish. Effort and, especially sacrifice, make you stronger, and once I accomplish these things, I think I'll be strong enough to accomplish anything (:
I've noticed that I get at least one teacher every school that I attend that's inspirational in some way. But I think it's even more important to have a teacher like this senior year. I think a lot of kids, including myself, might need it every now and then, haha.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment