Just got back from the auditions for Peter Pan at Chaffey like two hours ago. Man, oh, man, am I tired! Haha. I'm just out of shape really. This has to be the most difficult audition I've ever done in my life! Haha. The dancing was easy, but for some reason, I just couldn't keep the steps memorized. Everytime I got in front of the judges, I got them all twisted up and I at least messed up once everytime. The singing was the easier part, ha. If I didn't make it, I'm going to be really mad at myself. This was really stressful for me, ha.
I'm exhausted, and I feel like I really stink. It was so HOT in the auditorium with all the girls trying to learn the dance, and NO a.c. Omgsh, haha. But I guess I can say that I had fun.
Well, I'm super hungry. Oh, and I've already lost ten and a half pounds (: I'm down to 189.5! Only 20 more pounds to lose to reach my short term goal weight :D Time to go eat now, haha.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment