So my senior year is finally coming up. Oh my goodness :O Haha, like I've known all this time, but it just really, really hit me today, ha. Like I was in my fourth period class today and my fourth period teacher was talking about our last performances for the end of the year, and yeahh...man, like once these seniors graduate, it's gonna be MY turn. Oh my gosh, I still cannot believe it.
I know they say that high school goes by really fast, but wow!, this was fast. I just can't believe that there's only like, what, two more months for my junior year to be done and then it's here. I don't even feel like I'm gonna be seventeen next month either. I still feel just sixteen, ha. I can still remember e v e r y t h i n g that I did in middle school, who I hung out with, what we talked about, certain dates, etc...wow. It's like it was just yesterday that I was in my house hanging out with three guys and a girl having fun laughing and being five douche bags, haha.
I guess time flies no matter what happens, huh? Well, hopefully, my senior year will be okay. I'm not scared or worried, just surprised is all, ha.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment