Sunday, March 29, 2009

First Day.

Yeah, school was pretty hectic on my first day. All my classes had to be rearranged like three times and I hardly had anytime to sit, ha.

So, now, I'm only worried about my grades. I still haven't met my physics teacher, so tomorrow should be interesting. We just had spring break. Pretty funny how I only had class for a day and then went off for vacation again, haha. Yeahh, but now I start school for real.

I am no longer nevous, just curious on how my year's going to end. I DON'T WANT SUMMER SCHOOL, haha. I need my summer for a job, ha. Anywhoo, yeahh, pretty cool that I'm back. I get all these weird looks from people. They look all confused and what not, haha. Tomorrow, I think I'll meet up with some other old people.

Deng, I almost forgot I still need to get my I.D. and books. Eh, I'll do it after school, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment