Friday, March 6, 2009

Going Back.

Uhh, yeahh, I am. I just want to make it clear that I'm going back only for myself. I'm not going for any close friendships or to mend any issues back out. I am honestly done with that. If you want to be a part of my life, you know what you have to do.

Anyway, I'm going back for my benefit. Only because I've always wanted to be in Chambers and included in the drama department. They don't have Sign Language in any other schools and forensics seems like an interesting subject to take.

I'm happy. I really am. I know that this time, I will be stronger and not let everyone else just step all over me like before. Like I've said plenty of times, and I won't get tired of saying it, Andy, my family, and God are all I need in my life period.

It may seem rude to you, but I honestly don't care anymore. I'm doing this for myself. And for those of you already talking your crap, get over it. It's senior year. After this year, the friends that you'll have left you'll probably only be able to count on one hand, if any.

So, yeah, my senior year is almost here. I'm not worried. It should be cake. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment