Well, this week was going pretty well until today when it began to rain on my way into school and all of my clothes got soaked. My toes and hands were frozen the whole day, and it was very unpleasant being in school feeling like I just came out of a pool on a cold day.
But like everything else, the rain has its good and its bad sides. I honestly don't mind the rain or cloudy days the majority of the time. I don't know what it is about days like these that make me feel at peace.
I remember when Andy and I used to sit in his car sometimes on rainy days listening to music, but also listening to the pitter-patter of the rain on the car's window. We would just park on some random street and just sit there and talk or cuddle.
Or other times, we would go to wherever it was that I was living and we would get blankets and just cuddle up.
And then there was the times before Andy came and our whole house would just be dim from the sun hiding behind the clouds, and all that was on around our house was the candles my mom loves to light. Scented candles. A vanilla, or cherry pie, or some sort of homey scent like that would make the whole house smell and feel so comfortable. I miss that..
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment