My 3-day weekend was great. I know today isn't over yet, but I know that overall, it was the best weekend I've had in a long time. There's nothing better than spending your days with your family (:
Friday; Monica, Andy, and I went bowling. It was my first time bowling and I didn't do as bad as I thought I would, haha. I scored 3 strikes in 2 games. And I won the second game, haha. Then I finally got my phone reactivated thanks to my grandma. Then, I spent the night at Monica's, and that was fun like always.
Saturday; Monica, Rene, Jeanette, and I all went to the Tumbleweeds show in Fullerton in Juan's car and listened to Eisley, Lights, and Meg&Dia. The show was nice. It was held at the Santa Fe Express Cafe right at a metro station and it was nice. Media also played, and I hadn't seen them in a while. It was cold out, but the music was nice. And it felt good to get out. We headed back at around 10 and got home at almost 11 and the rest of the night I spent with Andy again (:
Sunday; We went back to Monica's house, and I spent a whole day with Andy. It was great. We didn't do much, but the rain, and just being with my family felt great. We played Clue, and some of Monopoly, but we stopped cause we ended up wanting to get ice cream. Andy and I went to buy Monica and me some ice cream, and it felt good riding in a car with Andy on a rainy night listening to John Mayer. I missed him so much. It felt good to be next to him alone again. I loved it.
Today; is another rainy day in January. I'm stuck home with nothing to do, but I don't mind it. I've been in my pajamas all day wearing Andy's jacket, and just fidgeting with things on the Internet. I love it. It would be better if Andy were here, but I just have to be patient to see him again.
So, that's my whole weekend. I enjoyed it thanks to my family. Especially Andy. We spent five days in a row together. I love you, baby<3
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment