Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Man, oh, man...

These past two weeks have been hectic! But hard work pays off. At least I hope it will, haha. The PBL thing is tomorrow and I perform with Jenny and Daylene finally. Oh my gosh, and the end of the year is exactly TWO WEEKS away from today!

Gosh! I still cannot believe it's here. Well, yes I can. I've been in school for too long this year. I NEED a break.

Man, I hope I can finally stay in one spot for next year and graduation. I actually want to have SOME sort of memories when I look at my yearbook next year. It makes me sad sometimes that I don't have that many, ha, but I guess I'll take what God wants to give me.

I will blog again soon hopefully. I miss having my own internet :(

No comments:

Post a Comment