Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Long Time.

Yeah, it's been a while since I've blogged, or so it feels like it, ha. Well, life has been pret-ty good these past couple of days. Some complications between me and the parents, but eh, things'll work themselves out.

So, I met a new girl. Her name is Rebecca, but she prefers Reba, ha. Yeah, she's pretty cool, and smart. I have her for Algebra II and we hang out during lunch together. I like meeting new people. You have a lot to say when you don't know a person cause you have to get to know them.

Yeahh, I now believe I have a chance in passing Algebra II and Physics, thank God! Uhm, choir's still kind of 'eh', but I can't wait for the performances. Ugh, and that retarded PBL project is really gey. I haven't even done it :p Go figure, ha. Oh! I have a B+ in English :DD That's somewhat of a shocker for me, haha.

Oh, and I'm excited for Drama Day :D I get to see 'Fiddler on the Roof' for free (: AND I get to not go to any of my classes! That's pretty cool, ha.

Man, I can't believe we only have FIVE more weeks left of school! D: That's a tiny bit of time now. Well, for me it is, and I've actually been in school for too long this year :p

So yeah, I'd better get back to doing what I was doing, which was preobably nothing, ha. Yeah, I need a life or a job.

aksduhfksa;fjyirfhe

No comments:

Post a Comment