I'm actually growing up. I feel it. I realize more things on my own now, and I'm trying to be a better person all on my own. Trying not to be so angry.
It's hard work. But I think I can pull it off.
I officially don't like quitting now, ha. And I think I've finally learned to let go. I still dislike people, but then I sit back and realize that I can be better.
If you don't sit down and learn to observe your surroundings and try to change the things you dislike about them, then things are never going to be any better and you complaining won't help at all either.
That is fact.
So, the next time that somebody gives you attitude or yells at you, don't get even. Get nice. Depending on how well you know the person, ask them what's wrong. And if you barely know the person, try to think about their lifestyle at home.
I've learned that everyone is different and that everyone learns their own way and at their own pace.
It's not easy. Believe me, it's not. But if you really put your mind to it, doing something like this can possibly even save a life.
Pass it on.
(:
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment