Thursday, October 1, 2009

Broadcast to You From a Mind and Soul Under Construction.

For those of you who are blessed enough to be where you'll never know you truly wanted to be,
appreciate it.

I know that this may not make much sense for most of you out there,
but only if you've been through the things that I've experienced,
you would know what I mean.

Nobody will ever know how much pain it costs to not be able to be near the one you love so dearly,
or to have to carry this huge smile on your face, when in all reality, you feel it.
You feel that you're whole world is falling apart, and it's up to only you now to hold everything together.
Nobody knows what it's like to have your entire life just brutally torn away from you within a matter of days. Unless you've been in my shoes for at least five minutes, you'll never know.

Everyone has their story to tell.
I have mine.
My life may not be as bad as others economic-wise,
but I've lived quite enough to know what pain is.

Pain is loving your family so much,
that when both your parents can't work,
you have to see your little sisters wear hand-me-downs,
and not be able to enjoy the life of a normal childhood.

Pain is spending every single day with the only person that has your heart,
and then one day,
you can only spend one day a week with him,
and then everything begins to fall apart.

Pain is trying to hold love together on your own.

Pain is not having stability or security.

Pain is not being able to do one fucken thing.

Pain is having to sit back and watch everything happen when you feel, believe,
and know that it just takes one phone call to fix everything.

Pain is loving to sing more than anything in this world,
but now everytime that you talk out loud for more than ten minutes,
your voice begins to hurt.

Pain is believing that the world doesn't always revolve around money,
and then getting proved completely wrong.

Pain is what my life is about.

It may not be physical pain.
It may not seem as difficult as it reads,
but this is my life.
This is the pain that I go through daily.

Only I will ever know what this feels like in my heart,
because this is my life.

For those of you that complain because you don't like where you live and you have your own house;
For those of you that say you're in love with your boyfriend and have the privilege of being able to see them everyday, but you don't because 'you get annoyed by them';
For those of you that can have and can get what you want and need that you just need to ask your parents for the money and they can give it to you within the snap of a finger;
For those of you who think that you can't;

Learn to appreciate that you have your own house.
Learn to appreciate that you can see your boyfriend everyday.
Learn to appreciate that you can have exactly what you want when you want it.
And for those of you that think that you can't, always remember, and believe that you can...

My life is officially under construction.
I don't want any interruptions.
So if I don't talk to you, or respond back to you,
I'm sorry.
But I have things to fix.
And I will fix them.
Things will be bigger, and better than they ever were.
I promise.

1 comment: