This week has been pretty...interesting, I guess you can say, ha. A LOT has happened. Looks like I won't be in Perris by the end of December anymore. So, my choices are Rialto and Ontario. I have yet to chose between the two. Personally, I feel that Ontario is a better choice at the moment.. Not just because it's home to me, but I don't know. Well, we'll see what happens.
I just need a break away from everything. I love my family with all of my heart, but I am literally about to snap. But when I feel like this and we get down Riverside Dr. in Rialto, I feel a sense of relief, and I don't know, I just feel home. I guess one of the main issues is that i'm homesick. ha.
Well, yeah, that's pretty much whats been up with that.
Write more later. Bye.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment