It's officially here. That point in which I feel hopeless. I feel broken. I feel alone...
Too much has happened to write about.
I kind of want to stop blogging for a while; I'm drained. My heart has never felt so much pain. I hate my life.
I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT!
All I want to do is sleep because dreaming is the only thing that seems logical, and fair at this point.
I hate this!!!! I want him back! I want him back! I NEED HIM.
It's not fair that the only thing stable that I have in my life gets torn away from me. I'm so depressed. I can't even leave this house. I'm so angry!
I just want to sleep. It's the only thing that seems logical at this point in life.
I won't be blogging for a while for those who care or are just being nosy.
Idk how long it will be. I just don't want to do anything right now...
I quit writing.
Have a goodnight everyone, and be grateful that you're not me.
Bye.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment