Aww, Jenny.Lynn (: She's honestly the only girl that I get along with fairly well, and I can tell her anything. I'm so glad we met. She already knows too much, so I'm not letting her go so easily, haha.
I love how we can text for like a whole day and before we know it, it's time to go to bed (:
Yeah, I know, I just met her like not even three months ago, but I know she's different from all the other 'friends' I've had. And the best thing about it is that she's a GIRL, haha.
I think it was meant for us to meet. I have never had a mature friend that's a girl. Most of the friends I had were guys. But now I have Jenny (: and she has me<33
I would write more, but I'm gonna lose signal on my computer like any minute, haha. Yeah, lame, I know. But hopefully, my internet gets fixed this weekend so I can catch up on my blogging. I miss it, ha. I love you, Jenny<3
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i love you mamas <3
ReplyDelete^.^